Monday, March 10, 2008

Variations on Nap Time

Since I am not away from our little abode for long hours of the day anymore, I get to see my cats in action... or, more accurately, all of their hours of long, relaxing inaction...

Of course, nap time is also some of their cutest time, and I would like to share a few moments I have captured recently, just as the kitties are waking from their long slumbers (or about to enter into the slumbering state).






The following phots were taken on laundry day last week. Instead of paying to use the rather expensive dryers at the laundromat ($1.50 for 10 minutes), we place our clothes on a drying rack. There was no room on the rack for the sheets, however, so I put a chair on our bed and draped the sheet over it to dry. This turned into first, a fort for exploration, and second, a perfect napping place.




This is probably the best picture I have ever taken of Freya. It is now my desktop wallpaper. It's a feast for the eyes for anybody who likes black, white, gray, and cats.

No comments: