Monday, October 19, 2009

London

As usual, I'm so behind on posting! I've got so much to report about (Germany, visits from close friends, first foods), but first I want to finish posting about our trip to Great Britain.

We spent our last few days in London, generously hosted by Curtis, Maren, and Aella (Curtis and Mark are cousins). They did a fabulous job of showing us the amazing city that is London. Looking back at the photos, I'm still wowed by it! It left us wanting much more!

We loved this sign.

The Museum of Natural History (this place was amazing, I'm still speechless)

Evan and Aella, second cousins

Inside the Natural History Museum

First cousins holding second cousins (while the wives are shopping!)

British taxis are so cool!

Buckingham Palace



Entertaining Evan




Evan likes to take his lunch in spectacular places.

Evan still eating...

Houses of Parlaiment


Big Ben

Yes, Mark is making a real phone call in this phone booth.

Maren was a genius at entertaining Evan!

CJ and Maren babysat Evan for a night (THANKS GUYS!!!!!), so Mark and I had an evening to ourselves. We enjoyed a stroll along the river and a nice dinner out. It was soooooooo wonderful!

...ahhhh.

I haven't posted any current photos of Evan lately, so here are a couple:

This weekend, just after buying Evan his first winter coat (it got cold here very suddenly).

Taken just this morning...he's getting so big!

Up next, Germany!

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

I love these pictures! The elderly people sign is great, as are the Baby legs. And I love the name Aella. SO pretty.

So when do I get to see Evan again?

Ngân Đàm said...

Now I am kicking myself for not visiting London when the chance came up! Are those rainbow leggings Evan's?!

Doug and Mallena said...

Okay, are you TRYING to make me sick with envy? AWESOME!!!!!! The nice thing is, you guys take such amazing pictures, I feel like I'm there with you. I guess I'll just save myself the money and next time I want to go to London, I'll look at your pictures. :)