Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A picture a day...

In a perfect world, I would post a photo of Evan every single day. I can't make any promises, since he always seems to wake up hungry just when I am sitting down to the computer. Here's my best try for today (sure enough, he's beginning to make those sweet little sounds that let me know...):

Evan in his super-cute baseball All Star outfit (thanks, Sara!), about to strike a home run.


Mark trying a new position to help soothe Evan's tummy during a late-night (wee morning, actually) crying session. This way of holding him calmed him down for awhile and seemed to give him some relief!

Tomorrow we go to have him weighed again. I predict over 10 pounds! We'll see...

3 comments:

mallena said...

I can't wait to hear how much he's grown. He is such a handsome little guy. I think he looks so much like Mark in the All Star outfit. Such a cutie!

Sara said...

He's so cute!

Ngân Đàm said...

Ah, I love the photos. I didn't see the full version of the second yesterday...It's ADORABLE. Evan looks like he's contemplating hard on something...maybe his tummy's rebelliousness hehe