Sunday, September 20, 2009

We might be moving in November...

We might be leaving France earlier than we thought... I will tell the story in more detail when we have our exact moving date (i.e. in the middle of October). For now, I wanted to post the address of our moving blog. I created the blog to show the list and photos of things we are selling or giving away. Most of you won't be helped by this blog, but I wanted to post it for the few of you that live here and might want to see it:

http://mkbutlermovingsale.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

MasonLeskowitz said...

I hope you move back to California and ideally you would be right across the stree . . .! Have I got baby clothes and shoes galore for you, Evan Butler! Can't wait to meet you in person, little cutie!

Doug and Mallena said...

Can't wait to hear the details! Hopefully your move home will include a visit to your favorite cousin in Rexburg? Wait, I guess I can't say that since Kelly and Diana are here. I was thinking I was the only one left. ;) How about favorite GIRL cousin in Rexburg?