Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just a photo...



This was taken in the summer while on a walk with our friends Kari and Jonathan. I have never seen so many swans in one place, and the addition of the contrasting black duck and ducklings made it all the better. What a wonderful planet we live on!

I was sick all summer, but I still managed to do a little living. There is so much to catch up on with this blog!

It's been a busy week. As many of you know, we are moving to a new apartment, and we hopefully will have a rental contract signed soon. That's a big accomplishment in France!

Bisous and more soon...!

3 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

Yes, it is! Let us know once you pick a moving date. I'll send Jonathan.

(Just kidding! As if I'd let you guys have all that fun without me!)

Where is it? V-banne?

Mark, Kendra, and Evan said...

he!he! ...and so much fun is in store! Argh!

Yep, it's in V-banne, about a 5 minute walk from the lab.

Doug and Mallena said...

Good luck with the move! Wish we were there to help, then we could do some looking around after the work was done. :)

Hope your tummy is feeling well.

Love you, Mallena