Saturday, March 28, 2009

First, an update on lil' G...

I've been to the hospital three times this week for monitoring. Lil' g is doing very well. I get to listen to his heartbeat for 30 minutes straight every time I am monitored, which is the most beautiful music I've ever heard!

Yesterday we had another ultrasound. They estimated that he is now 4 kilos (that's roughly 8 pounds, 13 ounces)! We also got to see him sucking his thumb, which was too cute for words. So, he's nice and cozy, sucking his thumb, contemplating the nature of the universe... Who'd want that to end?

And a photo...here I am on my due date. Wow--40 weeks pregnant and nearly a 9 pound baby inside!


It looks like I've overshot everyone's guesses on the guessing game I set up. Feel free to guess again, if you want!!

No comments: