Monday, June 22, 2009

Deeper every day...

That is, deeper in the hole of having sooooo much to share, and no time to share it! We added to the list of great times we've had with Evan this weekend, and I even sat down at the computer a few hours ago to blog about them. Alas, it wasn't to be... What a game of catch-up this is turning into! So for now, just a few of photos...

It was my birthday last week, and the following two photos capture very well what amazing and wonderful changes have happened to me in the past year:

June 14, 2008 Place Bellecour


June 14, 2009 Place Bellecour

The last two photos are some random moments of cuteness from Evan:

This morning Evan contemplated his first French pastry (pistachio chocolate yumminess).


Playtime with Daddy

Happy Father's Day, Mark, my wonderful husband! I knew the moment I met you that you would be an amazing father, and you have even surpassed my dreams. Thank you for throwing your entire heart and soul into fatherhood!



3 comments:

mallena said...

Happy Father's Day Mark! Kendra, the only difference I could tell between the two pictures is in one you were in black instead of white, and you had a baby with you. Other than that, you look like the same beautiful, thin, amazing woman.

MasonLeskowitz said...

Just goes to show ya - a lot can happen in a year! May the one to come be just as amazing as the last :) and Mark as well a very happy birthday to you too!

Senegal Daily said...

Wow! I love the two photos from June 14th. Very cool idea - and also very cool that I've been around to share in the whole 365 :)