Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just about 11 weeks old...

It's been a very busy week, and I have not had internet access for most of it, hence the lack of photos from MKE! Sorry to those who I know check often. I just have time for a couple right now, but I hope to add more tomorrow of recent adventures we have had (including from an outing last weekend to the country surrounding Lyon).

Me, multitasking...

Evan, 10 weeks and 5 days, in all his cuteness...

And last but not least, it's our birthday weekend (happy b-day to my wonderful husband today!!!). I feel like tomorrow I should really be celebrating my mother more than me. Now that I've given birth, I'll never think of birthdays the same way again. Thanks for getting to the hospital on time (barely), 31 years ago tomorrow, Mom!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yeah, I am happy to see more posts! I have been meaning to write and will soon. Happy Birthday Mark and Kendra!!!

Doug and Mallena said...

I didn't realize that yesterday was Mark's birthday. I was feeling great that I remembered yours today. Now I feel guilty that I forgot Mark's. Sorry Mark! I hope it was a GREAT day! Happy Birthday today Kendra! I hope you both enjoy your weekend full of birthdays!