Sunday, November 22, 2009

Evan's first Thanksgiving...

...can be seen on Kari's blog!

http://jkmassonfrance.blogspot.com/2009/11/le-thanksgiving.html

...and more phtoos here:




Thanks to Kari and Jonathan for hosting such a great meal! Some of those recipes will go down in history, I know it. I can't wait to make Kari's sweet potato recipe for all you Baxters/Butlers! Mark and I were sad going home, knowing this would be our last Thanksgiving with our expat "family." There is no other community like it, and I think that will be the thing I miss the most about France. Thanksgiving is extra special, living in a foreign country, because people have to come together and create it for themselves. That's the perfect petri dish for thankfulness!

We're deep into our moving plans, but I still have a ton of blogworthy stuff to post. Be back soon!

1 comment:

Ngân Đàm said...

The only thing that's cuter than photo-Evan is real life Evan! I am still impressed with his glass holding and drinking skills...