Sunday, November 1, 2009

Yesterday we received a the following congratulatory greetings (thank you Jeff and Sharon---you totally made our weekend!!!!). I thought it posting it on here would be a perfect way to announce our next destination...

Coincidentally, Evan has recently honed his clapping-feet skills. He can clap them together exactly, and he produces great clapping sounds. I often say around him, "Evan, if you were an American Indian, then your name would be Clapping Feet!"

I've been MIA on this blog, but more is coming soon!

4 comments:

MasonLeskowitz said...

Congratulations! So when will you be returning to California? We can't wait to see you again and meet Evan!

Ngân Đàm said...

Love the card and Evan's little feet! Side note: I am heading out to get more lentils so I can recreate your tasty dish!!

jeanbean said...

Whoa! Kendra
I haven't been on here for a while, but I am glad I looked.
Congratulations!

Best wishes to your family, Kendra.

P.S. You will probably have
no problem finding a job in nor. Cal. if you want to work.
Good luck, girlie!

Doug and Mallena said...

What a great card! Mark, you truly are amazing. Please make sure you're around for the next family reunion. You can be the entertainment. I'm sure you and "Clapping Feet" would be a big hit!