Saturday, March 28, 2009

One last post...

It was about this time (October-ish) that I started posting again, so I will leave you with just one more posting...

Mark is going to be doing a lot more cooking once the baby arrives. He is starting to practice for it now... His first recipe was vegetable pot pie.

Directly from Mark: "This is only the first skirmish in a war on poor cooking that promises to be long and relentless.

And so it begins . . ."

And I must say, it was DELICIOUS!!!!


p.s. I never posted pics from our trip to Dijon, but this is getting ridiculous today! If Lil' g decides to continue camping out, then you'll see photos of Dijon. If not, then you'll see photos of him next! How's that for a deal??

p.p.s. If you've made it this far with me, it's a major accomplishment! Thanks!!

2 comments:

Senegal Daily said...

What a masterpiece!

Sara said...

I love all of the new blogs!